Drag the map with your cursor or use the arrows and magnifier below to move the map left, right, up or down or to zoom in or zoom out.
What we do to keep our community safe
Hadley Wood Security provides round the clock protection so that you can relax in the knowledge that you and your property are in safe hands. Our commitment to the community means that we are able to provide high quality security from a company that knows the area inside out.
As a cooperative and local organisation, we pride ourselves on knowing our members by face and name, offering the ultimate in personal security within the neighbourhood.
Click on the arrow below to learn more.
The best way to protect your property is by monitoring your premises with good surveillance, engaging in an effective deterrent. At Hadley Wood Security we manage a comprehensive CCTV programme, observing and recording unusual activity and responding to any concerns immediately. We also have a fleet of patrol cars as well as qualified security guards, creating a visual presence in the area at all times.
WHY SURVEILLANCE IS IMPORTANT
- If you're going holiday we offer special surveillance packages for the periods when you’re property is empty, so that you can relax without worrying about the security of your home.
- Surveillance is an excellent defence against burglaries, break-ins and vandalism, which is why Hadley Wood is one of the safest places in this area to live.
The security of your home, car and other possessions is important to protect and in today’s society we can’t take this for granted. With our reliable security services, we make sure that the inhabitants of Hadley Wood are able to enjoy living in this beautiful location with peace of mind that it’s safe and secure.
All of our guards are fully trained and are usually able to respond within two minutes of a raised alarm. The security team offer a vigilant, professional service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
ABOUT OUR GUARDS
- All of our guards are SIA approved and able to provide the ultimate in security management.
- Members can contact the guards by using the specially allocated emergency number at any time.
- With first response training, our guards can be on site expeditiously to help, night and day.
The mobile alert system is effective in keeping our members fully informed about what’s going on in the area. For example, if we notice any suspicious behaviour, we can quickly distribute a warning message to all of our members as well as investigating the situation. By using this service everyone benefits from being in the know, and it simply increases the security of Hadley Wood for all of the residents.
Alerts are only sent out to our members for legitimate purposes and are monitored by our security team to ensure the content is substantiated and appropriate.
SMART, CONVENIENT AND EFFICIENT
- Any request to circulate an alert is subject to our approval, simply to make sure that you are not informed of anything irrelevant.
- The team also offer a meet and greet service and specialised holiday surveillance. More information about these services can be found by contacting the Site Supervisor or Scheme Secretary.
- Because we are on hand 24 hours a day, we can respond to any concerns whether you’re inside your property or away from home.
- Bakers Hill EN5 5QJ
- Beech Hill EN4 0JP
- Beech Hill Avenue EN4 0LW
- Broadgates Avenue EN4 0NU
- Camlet Way EN4 0LH
- Corbar Close EN4 0JL
- Covert Way EN4 0LT
- Crescent East EN4 0EN
- Crescent West EN4 0EQ
- Greenbrook Avenue EN4 0LS
- Greenoak Place EN4 0JB
- Hadley Common EN5 5QE
- Hadley Green Road EN5 5PR
- Musgrave Close EN4 0LX
- Newmans Way EN4 0LP
- Old Orchard Close EN4 0ND
- Pagitts Grove EN4 0NT
- Parkgate Avenue EN4 0HT
- Parkgate Crescent EN4 0NW
- Soames Place EN4 0NY
- Walmar Close EN4 0LA
- Wood Ride EN4 0LL
- Kingwell Road EN4 0HZ
- Lancaster Avenue EN4 0ER
- Sandrige Close EN4 0HB
- Waggon Road EN4 0PW
- Cockfosters Road* EN4 0JS